Lothian Domestics is a growing family run business, providing domestic appliance repair services across Edinburgh, The Lothians and Lanarkshire. We believe customer service is the cornerstone of any business and we aim for complete customer satisfaction. We have a fully transparent approach to pricing, which means we do not have any hidden charges or fees and all of our costs are explained clearly when you book a call.
For your peace of mind, our appliance engineers are all fully trained and insured for all work they carry out. Our engineers all have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to appliances and also carry a well stocked selection of parts in their van and this is why the vast majority of our jobs are completed on the first visit, resulting in a quicker turnaround for you. Every one of our appliance engineers are police vetted and carry company identification with them at all times. You expect the best and by using us for your domestic appliance repairs, you can be sure you are getting the best.
Reasons to Choose Us
- Fully transparent and realistic pricing structure. We do not charge any hidden fees. We are so sure of our pricing, we publish all of our prices online.
- Fast, friendly & efficient service. Most jobs are offered an appointment the same or next day after being received.
- We respond to almost all contact attempts within a few business hours, however normally much quicker. Our average response time at present is less than 7 minutes.
- We are CHAS accredited
- We carry a very extensive van stock, allowing over 98% of recent repair jobs to be completed on-site, on the first visit.
- We are fully insured and fully qualified to complete all work we carry out.
- We are GDPR compliant
- Our labour rates are fixed to cover almost all faults, meaning you know in advance what our visit will cost with no nasty surprises.
- For some brands and types of appliances you book, we also offer the ability to arrange a fixed-price repair that includes the cost of parts, meaning you have complete peace of mind of the overall cost in advance.
- Letting Agents/landlords get free access to MyLothian, our exclusive in-house system which allows you to track each repair from start to finish.
- We are approved repair agents for some of the largest manufacturers out there, meaning we have the knowledge and technical backup to repair most appliances.
- Our engineers do not leave packaging or parts for you to dispose of after a repair, they take it all with them and dispose of it properly.
- Our engineers are all police vetted and carry photo identification so they are easily recognisable when they arrive on-site.
Get an instant online quote
or book an engineer's visit
, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.